GSI provides our clients with cost-effective, sustainable, and expert solutions to their groundwater, water resources, and environmental management challenges.
We are well-known for our water resources expertise. The quality of our work speaks for itself—the vast majority of our new projects comes from clients we’ve worked with for years. Our goal is to be your strategic partner in your water resource decisions.
Our services fall into three main practice areas:
- Groundwater assessment
- Groundwater supply development
- Well design
- Well rehabilitation
- Aquifer storage and recovery (ASR)
- Aquifer recharge (AR)
- Wellhead protection
- Riverbank filtration and collector wells
- Groundwater modeling
- Sustainable groundwater management
- Historical water use documentation
- Investigation and remediation strategies
- Stormwater management
- Wastewater land application
- Permitting and compliance
- Water rights and permitting strategies
- Water resource planning
- Source water protection
- Groundwater/surface water interconnection
- Drought planning
We also have a team of GIS specialists. Services include spatial data analysis, data management, interpretation, and visualization. In addition to the areas of expertise listed above, we provide our clients with technical support for watershed planning and restoration, expert testimony, and assistance in public outreach related to all of our technical service areas.