Iseli Nursery is a wholesale grower of dwarf conifers, Japanese maples, and ornamental trees and shrubs. GSI has supported the nursery in completing a number of water right transactions involving the nursery’s surface water, groundwater, and storage water rights. We also have helped develop strategies to accommodate new and changing water needs at the nursery in response to operational shifts and expansion of nursery operations on new parcels.
GSI’s work has involved:
- Preparing Claim of Beneficial Use reports and certificate requests for the nursery’s surface water and storage water rights.
- Developing permit amendments and transfer applications for the nursery’s groundwater rights to add planned additional irrigation wells and to modify the water rights to accommodate operational changes.
- Completing time extension applications for permits and transfers to provide the nursery with the time needed to fully develop and beneficially use water under the water rights.
- Revising and updating the nursery’s Registration of Reclaimed Municipal Water Use.
- Providing ongoing assistance to help the nursery comply with water rights conditions and correspond with state agencies relating to pending water right transactions and other water rights issues.