Kenny focuses on comprehensive investigations of groundwater and surface water systems. He manages and conducts groundwater development, resource protection, and hydrogeologic site characterization projects in Washington and Oregon, and has developed an in-depth knowledge of each region’s complex hydrogeologic system.
Kenny also assists clients with aquifer storage and recovery (ASR) feasibility studies and pilot-testing operations, siting and design of new groundwater supply wells, and evaluating well performance of new and existing wells.
- Registered Geologist, Oregon
- Licensed Geologist, Washington
- MS, Hydrogeology, Portland State University
- BA, Geology, Portland State University
- First Aid, CPR, and AED
- 40-hour HAZWOPER OSHA
- Construction Safety & Health