Larry has more than 30 years of experience conducting groundwater supply investigations. He is one of the leading experts in aquifer storage and recovery (ASR) investigations, testing, planning, and operations, and often is invited to speak about ASR. He has managed successful ASR programs for several large municipal water providers in Oregon, including the City of Beaverton. He is a founding principal at GSI.
Larry has extensive technical and regulatory knowledge about performing water resources investigations, and is well-versed in Oregon and Washington groundwater rights. He assists our clients with their water resources issues, and is experienced in production well monitoring, well siting, drilling and testing, and design evaluations.
He also has managed mineral resource evaluations in the United States and in Turkey. He is proficient in the evaluation and installation of ground source heat pump systems.
- Registered Geologist, Oregon
- Licensed Geologist and Hydrogeologist, Washington
- MS, Civil Engineering, (water resources emphasis) University of Colorado-Boulder
- MS, Geology (economic geology emphasis), New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology
- BS, Geology, Washington State University
- First Aid, CPR, and AED
- OSHA HAZWOPER Supervisor
Contact Larry at 971.200.8503 or email him below