Principal Water Resources Consultant
Paul has 30 years of experience in groundwater supply, basin analysis, and water resource management in California. His technical expertise includes regional groundwater basin analyses, perennial yield and basin water balance calculations, groundwater quality studies, aquifer test analyses, and water well and monitoring well design and construction.
An expert in groundwater basin characterization and water supply planning, Paul has conducted many groundwater aquifer studies along California’s Central Coast. He has been on the forefront of the Sustainable Groundwater Management Act (SGMA), helping with early efforts to comply with the new regulations.
- Professional Geologist, California
- Certified Hydrogeologist, California
- Certified Engineering Geologist, California
- MS, Geology, University of California, Santa Barbara
- BS, Geological Sciences, University of Washington