As the news of the COVID-19 pandemic continues to unfold, we hope that you and your family stay safe and healthy.
GSI will remain open for business and working on projects; however, we will be making some changes to help minimize contact, follow social-distancing guidelines, and keep our employees healthy. Our goal is to help stop the spread of disease while continuing to meet deadlines and keeping our projects moving forward to the extent possible.
- Most employees are now working from home. Those who need to come into the office are staggering work schedules to minimize contact with others. Because of this, our hours may be a little different than normal, or you may hear kids in the background when you call us, but we are available through the usual channels.
- We will postpone in-person meetings and use teleconferencing whenever possible. Many of our clients have already taken this step.
- We will defer any non-essential travel.
- At this time, fieldwork will continue as planned.
- We will continue to follow CDC guidance regarding common-sense measures for preventing the spread of disease, such as staying home when sick, covering coughs and sneezes, and washing hands.
We wish you some peace and comfort as we all grapple with this pandemic and its profound impact on daily life.